DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION, APPLICATION & GUARANTORS FORMSMay 23, 2016
An Intern must comply with the following:
- Inform the Board in writing of the date of commencement and Institution of Internship training
- The Logbook provided must be completed and duly signed by the most senior Radiographer in the center of training
- It is compulsory for all Internee Radiographer to attend the two-week Computed Tomography (C.T.) course within the Internship year.
- The Internship period is 12 –calendar months, and not less. On completion, the Intern must bring to the Board (RRBN) the following:
- Letter of successful completion of Internship from the training centre/hospital signed by the Chief Medical Director, medical Director or his representative. The letter must be addressed to the Registrar/Chief Executive – RRBN.
- Internship record (Logbook)
- Photocopy of Induction certificate
- Photocopy of C.T. course certificate
- Full Registration fee of N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand naira only) – subject to change
- License fee of N20,000 (Twenty Thousand naira only) – subject to change
- It must be clearly understood that no Intern Radiographer must go on NYSC without registration and Practicing License.
- All Internee Radiographer must obtain certificates of Full Registration and Current Practicing License from the Board immediately after completion of Internship training. Any Internee Radiographers who contravenes this laid –down procedure and proceeds for NYSC or engages himself or herself in gainful employment, etc. must repeat the Internship training before registration with the Board.
- Prior to Full Registration, every Internee must submit the documents in no.4. Only Internee Radiographers who have been cleared by the Institute will proceed with full registration.
- To get information on Internship training and Registration after clearance please call 08097995076 and 08097995068
- Please always inform the Board through – email@example.com, and copy firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after payments with attached receipts to support.
- Payment can be made through remita.net